13 October 2018

Unmonetized blog

That was fast!
Apparently AdSense doesn't like my traffic, it seems they prefer more ad-intrusive blogs, so ads are disabled.
I activated the ads to learn, to see first hand the world of ad-revenue, and I do learned a lot. I learned that AdSense is not a good option for small developers like me, so now I need to learn where to find another alternative more suitable for my situation (also, if you are planning to use AdSense with Blogger, perhaps you should reconsider and/or change every setting you can. Default options are not a good idea!). I also learned some useful things about internet traffic that I'm sure will help me in the future. But most importantly I learned that being humble and polite doesn't help you, instead it seems to do the opposite.
Still, I won't let this let down me (Or is it "I won't let down me this"? Maybe "I won't this let down me"? Ouch, this sentence is a tricky one! ). I still have a lot to learn and I'll always be humble, polite and considered. I just need to find a place where those characteristics are important and not a handicap.
Soooo it's research time! (Which means less time for app updates unfortunately, but don't worry. I won't abandon them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before they are publicly visible. Any comment consisting of only just: one-word, phone number, single emoji, personal name, and other low-quality or obvious spam will be rejected and deleted.