25 October 2018

New stable version of Average Data Usage Widget (V 1.4)

It's good to be back. This is a small update I wanted to make since a while. Now the progress bars widget display how much your usage is when >100% instead of simply stopping at 100. Android widgets are one of the worst elements to work with, and the control the developer has over them is incredibly limited (this is the reason I didn't implement themes yet) and although I wanted to make it better this is all I can do until I find a better way. Still not so bad, I'm happy with the result.

You may also noticed that I didn't published a post about a beta version first. The truth is that I did published a beta (it is useful because the developer console tests the versions on real devices for incompatibilities and displays errors and issues that some devices could have) but since there are no beta testers I opted not to post about it this time. The application file is the same too so it would be a copy/paste without extra info. No big changes so it shouldn't break anything.

Anyway, here is the changelog:

V 1.4
- Increased precision of the progress bars
- When the usage is >100%, the progress bar shows how much instead of stop at 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before they are publicly visible. Any comment consisting of only just: one-word, phone number, single emoji, personal name, and other low-quality or obvious spam will be rejected and deleted.