05 October 2018

New stable version of Open in WhatsApp (V 1.14.2)

As I said, this version comes a bit later than usual. Sorry about that. It should be available now (or in a few hours, Play Store takes a bit of time to update). Finally Portuguese users will have a correct translation.
The beta version didn't show any crash or bug in the past days, so it is a perfect version or almost nobody tested it. Probably a bit of both, there are always unexpected bugs with some devices (and not caused by my app but that somehow the report is sent as if it is, probably internal crash while using the app) that non of the 604 devices with the beta version reported. Good news I guess, but I'm always cautious about other unknown bugs, and although I could use the rollout feature, as I said before I didn't like it much.

So, unless something really bad happens and a quick fix is needed (or a new translation is sent) this version will probably stay more than usual too, but don't worry, I have some features planned for future versions.
The changelog is the same one as the beta:
V 1.14.2
- Added Portuguese-Brazil translation. Many thanks to Richard Anderson (Hirai RCD)!
- Message instead of crash if FAQ can't be opened

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before they are publicly visible. Any comment consisting of only just: one-word, phone number, single emoji, personal name, and other low-quality or obvious spam will be rejected and deleted.