23 November 2018

New versions of OIW

Fixes, cosmetic changes, and more!


So, since the previous version was published, around 1000 users tried the addon. It seem to be working fine and you seem to like it, so I published it as stable (V 1.0), and at the same time I published a new beta (V 1.1) with a fix for a crash when the task was force-canceled (by opening the recents apps menu for example). As it seems some of you don't like to wait, I added a cancel button to stop the task too. Will be on stable very soon, probably.

For the main app, I think the beta version is stable enough, so I published it as stable (V 2.0.1). I hope nothing breaks...I don't know...I'll keep a close look on the developer console just in case. This version just contains cosmetic changes, no code changes, so I don't think I'll get new errors (just angry comments).

And finally, some words about the donation link: In the previous version I included a link to the donation app, because some of you asked for donations even when I have the app for this purpose. As expected some wonderful users bought it, 2 to be exact (previously were 5), and although it may seem like nothing, it means that some people out there like my work, and that's a feeling and motivation only creative types understand. Thank you.




Ok, here are the changelogs of the versions:


Stable version of Open in WhatsApp:
V 2.0.1
- Added Somalia prefix (+252)
- Removed padding on big screens
- Fixed buttons on dialogs
- Fixed scrolling of about screen (hopefully)


Stable version of Addon for OIW:
V 1.0
- Initial release on Play Store


Beta version of Addon for OIW:
V 1.1
- Fixed crash when force canceled
- Added button for manual cancel

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before they are publicly visible. Any comment consisting of only just: one-word, phone number, single emoji, personal name, and other low-quality or obvious spam will be rejected and deleted.