16 September 2018

New beta version of Open in WhatsApp (V 1.14 beta1)

Hello again!
This update is a minor one, but I hope that the inclusion of that little button will help people answer some common questions I've been receiving.
I also discovered that when I converted the list of country codes from the old xml to the new raw format I made an important mistake and all countries with duplicated country code were removed. I fixed them and now they are all back (including Chile, Canada and more!).
I hope nothing is broken so I can publish this to stable very soon.
Thanks for reading.


V 1.14
- Added FAQ button
- Added back missing country codes (remember you can write it manually too)
- Minor changes (display version and more content descriptions)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before they are publicly visible. Any comment consisting of only just: one-word, phone number, single emoji, personal name, and other low-quality or obvious spam will be rejected and deleted.