06 September 2024

New version for CollapseClosingTags and MavenDependencyCollapse (jetbrains plugins)

- Fixed ActionUpdateThread.OLD_EDT is deprecated and going to be removed soon


 

Just a quick update of my two jetbrain plugins. CollapseClosingTags and MavenDependencyCollapse.

Basically to fix a deprecation error that was shown almost each time you right clicked an xml file.

I also remove the plugin template code, since it was too complex and too many things that I just wasn't using. Now it's the plain new project sample from Intellij itself, with the custom code.

I did kept the changelog plugin though, it was the only easy way I found to sync the plugins descriptions between the readme and the plugin itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before they are publicly visible. Any comment consisting of only just: one-word, phone number, single emoji, personal name, and other low-quality or obvious spam will be rejected and deleted.