30 July 2022

New version of Url checker (V 2.5)

V 2.5
- Advanced JSON editor for ClearURLs and Patterns
- The ClearURLs database can now be updated
- Added Spanish translation
- Styles and texts improvements


 

Due to a pull reuqest by PabloOQ that allowed the ClearURLs module to be updated (something I wanted since the beginning) I couldn't resist to allow editing the catalog yourself with a new (but still in beta) json editor! I added it to the patterns module too, and I would like to add it to other modules as well.


I also added the spanish translation (by myself) and a few improvements to styles, specially for white themes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before they are publicly visible. Any comment consisting of only just: one-word, phone number, single emoji, personal name, and other low-quality or obvious spam will be rejected and deleted.