11 December 2020

New version of Click to chat (V 2.13.1)

V 2.13.1
- Updated translation to Brazilian Portuguese locale. Many thanks to mezysinc!
- Tweaked calls addon detection



Oops, I forgot to notify about this update.

It's just a full update of an existing translation. Also contains a simplification in how the addon is detected, because a user reported they couldn't use it with the donation version, and even though the code is exactly the same for both apps I noticed I was manually checking instead of using an existing android function. Hopefully it doesn't break for existing users (I tested and couldn't find any issues, and so far no one reported anything so I think it is ok).

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before they are publicly visible. Any comment consisting of only just: one-word, phone number, single emoji, personal name, and other low-quality or obvious spam will be rejected and deleted.