30 November 2019

New version of click to chat (V 2.8.4)

V 2.8.4
- Fixed incorrect link generation
- Preparations for Instant app release.



The instant app release was ready from weeks ago, but I've been as busy as never and didn't want to publish it in case it would break something and I wouldn't have the time to fix it. I'm still busy, but I feel that I can't wait more, I want to publish it, so I really hope nothing breaks. Go beta users!

Also, I was waiting for another change (because the instant app preparations don't change anything in the normal app) but I couldn't spend time with new features, and no translations came. Until a user noticed a bug in the link generation. I don't know why the app worked, I guess WhatsApp ignore errors in links, but anyway it is fixed now.

If the beta is ok, I'll publish it as stable, and then...as instant app.

1 comment:

  1. Great App, kudos to the devs. But just for betterment, it's kinda ugly looking on OneUI - https://drive.google.com/file/d/17hTVSNdf5FoJfomItsf5CsmGwSDoo1Al/view?usp=drivesdk

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be reviewed before they are publicly visible. Any comment consisting of only just: one-word, phone number, single emoji, personal name, and other low-quality or obvious spam will be rejected and deleted.