01 February 2019

New version of Click to chat (V 2.2)

Long time no see!
I'm sorry for the lack of updates recently, I hope to be able to publish some more updates in the near future (I hope...).
From now here is another quick update mainly to fix the addon link, but I managed to implement a suggestion to disable the recents (for those of you concerned about security).

I have some big updates I want to make on my interminable TODO list, but as usual time/external work are restrictions that I can't remove.

I'm also going to stop posting two posts for beta/stable versions. I'll just update the first one (this).



Current state: Stable version published

V 2.2
- Addon link fixed
- Added option to disable saving recent numbers/messages
- Placed elements outside scrolling area

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before they are publicly visible. Any comment consisting of only just: one-word, phone number, single emoji, personal name, and other low-quality or obvious spam will be rejected and deleted.